Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Here we go!

I have decided to start a blog.  Why you say?  I have no idea, I don't even know what I am going to blog about.  But I'm thinking of it as an adventure.  I will be posting some 500 calorie or less recipes with photos.  I will be posting interesting things, to me at least.  Craft ideas, family fun things, 500+ calorie recipes and whatever else comes to mind.  Hope you have fun on this journey with me:)  Learn something new and have fun, always!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is awesome. Im excited to see what you put on here. I don't really know anything about blogging will I know you've put updates by FB or what? Pto is meeting at the leaders house Chevelle today at 2:30 i will try to go you can go without me I will let you know if im going and if you want we could ride together maybe.

    ReplyDelete