Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Kid favorite: Chicken Cordon Bleu (easy version still under 500 calories)
 Bake 8 frozen chicken cordon bleu according to the package.  For the sauce 1 can cream of chicken soup and 1 can of cream of celery soup, 3 green onions finely chopped, pepper and garlic to taste, heat it all in a small sauce pan and pour over chicken, serve with green beans and mashed potatoes.  I have made the from scratch and it is much better, but this is a good busy work night meal. For the from scratch pound out 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts to 1/8 inch thickness, roll sliced swiss cheese and shaved ham in the chicken breasts. Dip the rolls in seasoned flour, then egg/water mixture, then italian bread crumbs and bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes until chicken is done still use the same sauce:)

1 comment:

  1. This looks really yummy, I so want to try it!! I did the Dave Ramsay e-mealz it worked ok for a while but I just kinda stopped doing it not really on purpose. But I think it would be better anyways for me to decide the meals that my family likes cause some of those meals we didn't like.

    ReplyDelete